Simply put, your vibration is your emotions, it’s your emotional state. They say if you’re feeling negative, depressed, stressed or you’re simply overthinking, that means you are vibrating a low frequency. If you’re feeling happy, light, free, good, then you’re vibrating at a higher level. That’s all it is. We are human and we are bound to feel down sometimes but we can quickly change our focus through a few, proven and effective tools that can be incorporated into our day to day lives.
If we can catch our low vibration early on, we can work to being happier consistently and persistently and spend less time in that low vibration. Sounds appealing, right? Here are some simple tools that you can do every day to allow to move to a happier, lighter and positive life.
- Exercise. It is proven that exercise releases a chemical in the brain and this is called Endorphins. Notice that when you exercise, you feel happier, more energetic, that’s thanks to this chemical. Here is a note from WebMD: “When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins also trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine.”
- Consciously and persistently practice gratitude. Thinking about all the things in your life, whether they’re big or small will immediately put a smile on your face. There is also a special energy that takes place when you put a pen in your hand and write what you’re grateful for. You thoughts literally come out of your pen into your piece of paper. Your thought energy is being generated into the 3D/physical form at this point. Be deliberate in your gratitude.
- Allow and let go. Instead of sometimes forcefully trying to obtain things when there is a bit of resistance within you can do more damage. Life shouldn’t be forced, it should be a journey that you enjoy and it should feel light. If it doesn’t feel light, let it go and concentrate on something you enjoy. It will come easier to you.
- Meditate. I try to meditate for at-least 5 minutes everyday. This grounds you, centres yourself, it releases any blocks within you that you may have and it improves on working on making your energy good, light and positive.
- Do Yoga. This for me a form of physical meditation, not only are you doing amazing wonders for your body which includes deep stretching of every muscle, it also helps make you feel lighter, calmer and happy. That’s a vibration increase right there.
- Go for a walk in nature. Every single human on this planet needs in this in their life. At least once a day, take a walk in your local park, breathe in fresh air, put your headphones in and listen to a walking meditation session on Youtube/Spotify. How appreciative will you feel after that?
- Give to others. It doesn’t have to be money, someone may need you to listen to them, give them advice or do give to charity.
- Develop a solution based attitude. This is very good for developing skills of doing, rather than accepting and not getting what you want. It’s very good form of self development. If something isn’t working for you and it’s getting you down, instead of giving up, think, how can I do this? In what way can I break this down to make it more easier for me to get/achieve? When you approach life in this way, you’ll be a very different person.
- Journal. Ok so this can also come under as Gratitude but when journalling, explain your day as how you want things to happen or how you wanted it to turn out. Forget about the 3D for a moment. Use the power of your mind to write down your ideal day. This is also a manifestation tool but can be used to raise your vibration. As you get into the groove of this activity, it will soon put a smile on your face. So for example, if you had a stressful day at work, you can flip the script and rewrite it to say, “I had such a great day at work, everything was smooth, I was very productive and completed all of my tasks.” The aim here is to make you feel good which results in a higher vibration.
- Eat healthy food. You are what you eat so if you’re eating junk food, highly processed food then this isn’t going to make you feel good physically and will soon manifest into your emotional state. If your plate is colourful and full of lovely in season veg and fruits, then you’re absorbing all the wonders of nature in your body which obviously in turn will make you feel pretty awesome.
There are so many other ways of immediately raising your vibration and these are just a few of what I do to keep my spirits high. What are yours?